Saturday, November 9, 2013

“Stars, hide your fires; Let not light see my black and deep desires.”

I truly believe that people don't take the time to get to know one another.  People seem so interested in looks, image, and brands, but they don't ever seem interested in the actually person.  I have thousands of friends on Facebook, but I don't think more then 20 know anything really about me. Other then I am a tattoo artist and read anything I can get my hands on. Same for Instagram, almost a 1000 followers but I think only 5 are in my circle of friends, a handful of customers and then the rest have no clue what kind of person I am.  I am sure they look at the photos and have made a version of me up in their head that they are happy with. Which if they met me in person I would probably be a disappointment  You know what? I do this too. I follow a ton of people and I have no clue of who they truly are.  
 So for the past few days I have gone back in forth on a subject matter for this blog. This morning I have finally voted in favor of it. I would like to start doing features on people. I want to interview and then post the interviews, conversations etc,  that I have with these people.  Any one with something to say. Any one with a story, with a goal,  or with a dream.   Any one who wants people to see them and not just a picture.  If you are interested kik me at deadcapulet, or email me at deadcapulet@gmail.com
Have a great weekend
Tara Renee  xoxo

 “I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't.”
Marilyn Monroe


No comments:

Post a Comment